Reception for Dermot Desmond, 2017 honorary degree recipient
Friday, May 5, 2017 12:30 - 2:00 PM
507 Erickson Hall
Angie Kankula, firstname.lastname@example.org
Research in Autism, Intellectual and other Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (RAIND)
- Education Policy Center
- Teacher Education
- Educational Administration
- Office of K-12 Outreach
- HALE Center
- Create for STEM
- Urban Educators Cohort Program
- Global Educators Cohort Program
- Master of Arts in Education
- Office of International Studies in Education
- Center for the Study of Curriculum
- Economics of Education
- General Public
- College of Education Faculty, Staff, and Students
Please join RAIND (Research in Autism, Intellectual and other Neurodevelopmental Disabilities) at a reception honoring Dermot Desmond. Desmond is a renowned Irish business leader and philanthropist who will receive an honorary doctorate of humanities from Michigan State University on May 5, 2017. Much of his life's work has been committed to improving the lives of individuals with intellectual disabilities and on the autism spectrum. Read more about his work with RAIND, the DOCTRID Research Institute and more here.
Food and refreshments will be provided.
Please register for this event by May 1, 2017.